New Zealand Web Design
Hello and Welcome, I’m Caleb
A web designer, freelancer, lead generator, optimiser, and so much more… I do many things. The big question though, can I help you get the website of your dreams? Certainly, and I wanted to say straight away, thank you for visiting my website and considering me for your website build!
I specialise in WordPress builds first and foremost, however I am also an accomplished Shopify Partner too. If you are a New Zealand business, organisation, or individual looking for an online presence to sell products, share information, blog, or create an online community, then let’s talk.
I offer a more personal, flexible service than your average website designer or IT professional, and I believe you will thoroughly enjoy the entire build process with me.
Simplifying The Build Process
A website showcases what you offer and why consumers should choose to use your services. They build confidence and portray you in a professional light. Customers are far more likely to use a business who has a website over one that doesn’t.
All static websites will be made with WordPress, but apart from that, literally anything goes! Let your imagination go wild, and I will capture it in a website.
- 100% New Zealand owned and operated.
- Blazing fast New Zealand based servers (using LiteSpeed).
- SSL and backups included.
- Set up and managed by me for no additional cost.
- All for only $150 per year.
I also build ecommerce sites, with different options available. These will be discussed with you during the planning stage.
What Will It Cost?
Less than you expect given the quality of the website you are getting, that is what I believe you will find. My rate is $50 an hour, which for starters is comfortably below the industry average. I set this business up to help small businesses grow, through creating stunning, clean, functional sites at very affordable prices, and I continually live by this.
I wanted to share some rough estimates here, because I get it, you arrive at a website and you want to know the cost.
- 1-Page Site $250 – $350: An elegant 1 page design, with all the sections and information contained on the single page. The menu and buttons link to specific sections on the page.
- Service Business 4 – 6 Pages $400 – $650: This includes all the pages you expect; for example home, about, services, contact, gallery etc. The choice is yours!
- Ecommerce $???: Please get in touch to discuss your requirements, as things like number of products or capabilities like wholesale or subscription sales will impact the pricing.
To get an exact price, get in touch and share your specifications, and I will provide you with a quote. Note, these prices are exclusive of hosting and domain names.